Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Babies Gone Wild


Tate has started talking and understanding so much more lately. I have read that language explodes during this stage, but it is wild to see it in action! I actually had a little conversation with Tate yesterday. He looked at me and said, "Unt some. (want some)" and I said, "You want some Baba?" and he said, "Yeah." Who is this little person?? One of his favorite things to do is show you his belly. In fact, he doesn't like it when I put him in a onesie because he can't lift up his shirt. Crazy, sweet little person!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Talking babies are so much fun, except the part where they get frustrated with you because you have no idea what they are saying. And I love that Tate eating at Chick Fil A was a highlight, you and your chicken! Although it is a bit of deliciousness isn't it?

Jo Lynn said...

That is so sweet!!! I feel the same way, Savannah really get's what we're saying even though she can't talk herself. He is getting to big and I love that you guys call him taters!

The Fischer Family said...

It begins...first he's showing off his belly and next...look out!!! So cute! It is fun when they start talking. Jonah's favorite phrase right now is siy daddy (silly daddy) or siy mommy..whoever is dealing with him at the time! So fun! Keep the posts coming!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

So fun! Watch out...soon he will be telling you NO and all kinds of other fun stuff!

LUCKY said...

Tate is so dang cute! I wish so bad that I could be babysitting him instead of working. I need to come down and play with him.