Saturday, March 7, 2009

17 Months Old!

Tate is now 17 months old! He has definitely turned into a crazy toddler with just a little baby left in him. He is constantly busy and into something. Can someone explain to me how someone so little can destroy a clean house in 2 minutes? With all the craziness comes a lot of fun. He loves to play with cars (that's a new thing) and he LOVES books. I must read him about 30 books a day. We can't even say that word without him freaking out to go get a book. He is also talking up a storm. We can understand most of the things he says. His big words are ball, car, book, dog, cat, cold, hot, outside, book, some form of the word vacuum, rag (his lovey), some, Num Num, BaBa, no no, go and weather (he still loves watching the weather). There are more than that that we can't quite understand yet.


5 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie with your purse over the shoulder, too funny!!! Megan, I don't know...you say you don't have a girly girl...I'm so so kidding!!! You little guy is nothing but boy and your hubby has nothing to worry about!!!

I love the video of him wearing his hat backwards, what a stud he is! They grow up so fast and I agree with them destroying a clean house in seconds when it took us much longer to make it clean! We'll have to call each other some time to get the down low on what's going on, it's been too long!!!
You should totally do the 25 random things, even if you are not a facebook girl!!! :)

The Fischer Family said...

I really don't think that he can get any cuter! And yes, I understand the demon that comes out to undo everything that you have cleaned (or thought about cleaning!) and they do it so quickly! I feel like all I do is clean up!

Are you guys still coming out at the end of the month? Email me, or call me, so we can make some plans while you're here! I can't wait to see you and meet Taters and Nathan!

Jill said...

Tate is ADORABLE! Can we get together soon? I am coming to Provo on April 3 and 4 to run a race.

Kelli said...

So I haven't checked blogs lately, but it seems like Tate has grown in the month I've been gone - he is so so so cute!!! You inspire me to style my boys hair!

Natalie said...

What a mini-stud! He is hilarious. I haven't checked blogs for a LONG time, but loved getting caught up on yours. I cracked up when I saw that you had taken pictures at the cannery and at Church. You are too funny! I can definitely relate to the joys of Church lately. Sometimes I wonder why we even bother to go...