Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tate's Two Possible Careers

1) The first possible career is one that we are hoping will make us all very rich. Tate loves golf! And, thanks to grandpa, he now has his own set of real toddler clubs. Tate actually gets golf and loves to hit the ball and then cheer for himself. He has yet to smash anything with the clubs, but we think it is only a matter of time. He does really well with the clubs, then starts using them as swords and we have to shut that down. My dad got him these clubs as direct payback for when I was little and got my own set of clubs, which I used to smash in the kitchen window. We are hoping to avoid that...






2) The second career makes me so proud. Tate is quite the little drummer. I plan on encouraging this throughout his life and maybe he can be the drummer in a rock band.....or just be in marching band for a long time. I love these pictures because Tate started hamming it up for the camera, which he never does. He was cracking me up. Rock on, Tate!

4 comments:

Stevie said...

Wow!! These pictures bring back such memories. Tate has so much of his amazing mom in him! Hopefully when he's a rich and famous golfer, he'll remember his Gram!

Cassie said...

Love it!

HILL HESS said...

SUCH a cutie!

Jill said...

I love the drum set! I almost forgot why that would make you so proud. Whenever I see a marching band, I think of you (playing the cymbals - just kidding!)