Can you believe it? I can't believe he will be two soon! I have an easier time believing that he is almost two on days that he won't say anything other than "No" and he is quick to throw a fit. :) Tate is talking up a storm these days. It is still weird to me that I can have a conversation with him. He can say any word and surprises us with random word everyday. He still loves playing with balls and is obsessed with golf, basketball and football. He loves books, being outside, pizza, Sesame Street, water, his "rag" and his mom and dad. These are some of the things that make me laugh the most:
1) He loves Elmo. He can't just say Elmo, he says "Elmo, La, La, La." (If you have ever seen Elmo's World on Sesame Street- he is trying to sing the theme song.)
2) He puts "ma" on the end of words. He says things like "cracka-ma" (for cracker) and "sesa-ma" (for Sesame Street).
3) He says "amen" after we read a book. He has one book that sounds like a prayer and ends with amen. Now he says that at the end of every book we read.
4) He loves to say hi and bye to everyone when we are at the store. He is constantly waving and saying hi and bye to everyone passing by.
5) He calls any young child a baby and he tries to kiss them (another thing from Sesame Street and Elmo- he kisses a baby on every episode). He does this to kids who are two years older than him.
6) He praises himself all of the time. He must be used to being praised because anytime he does anything he thinks is great he throws his hands in the air and says, "Lay!" (which is his word for Yeah). He also claps for himself all the time.
7) He spazzes like his dad when he is excited and he sticks his tongue out like me when he concentrates.
There is so much more that I love about Tate that makes me laugh, but this is all I can think of at 11:30 at night. I love you Taters!