Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guess What We Are Having...

If you guessed a girl, you would be WRONG. We are having a boy!! Everyone (including me) thought this baby was a girl, except Nathan. Nath was the only person that thought it was another boy. We did an ultrasound on Saturday and sure enough, there was something between the legs! We are so excited and I am already thinking of how I can dress Tate and the new baby in matching outfits!! Here are all the photos from the ultrasound. The baby is 18 weeks along due at the end of June.
The money shot
The 3D Shot
Straight On LookHis Little Arm and Hand (He is trying to shake our hand)His Legs are Over his Head

6 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Congrats! Any names picked out? Tate will love having a brother to run around with and drive you crazy!

Jill said...

Congratulations! I get my ultrasound tomorrow. When are you due? My due date is June 26.

Emily said...

YAY! Those pictures are soo clear! None of mine ever turned out that good. Was this from the doctor or one of those ultrasound places?

HILL HESS said...

I am so happy for you guys! Little boys are so much fun! Maybe you will be the opposite of us and have your girl at the end! I'm still crossing my fingers for another one in the future- with the Hess genes, I don't think I have much of a chance. You'd think with the Peters side all girls we'd aleast be 50/50. Congratulations! So neat to see him in there!!! Names??

HESS FAMILY said...

Congrats! I love having two boys. Tate will be such a good big brother.

The Fischer Family said...

Yea! It's a boy! I thought it would be a girl this time but oh well! Boys are so much fun! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! How is Tate doing with the whole baby idea?!?!