Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love is in the air! We are very grateful for all the love we have in our lives! We have a healthy, happy little family and are excited to soon be a family of four. We have great extended family, some who live close by and others who don't. We love them all and are grateful for all they do for us. Tate loves spending time with his grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. Our little family is just hanging out at home today (since it's Sunday), but Nath and I are celebrating tomorrow. I love love!! (The first picture is Tate taking my mom out on a Valentine's date. This is how he came to the door to pick her up. SO CUTE!!)
Tate with his Grandma Howard
Tate and his Grandma Hess Crazy Cousins Last Night Nathan's mom asked me to post this so Shelley could see it (Hi Shells!). These are the thrifty Valentine's gifts we made this year for our moms.

5 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE idea! I love it!

Shelley said...

Way cute Idea! These are adorable! You are so creative! Thanks for posting them! Love and miss you guys!

Jill said...

Cute Valentine's gifts! Wish I was that creative.

HoltFamily said...

This is such a cute post. Tate is cute. The presents are cute. I'm going to have to copy those sometime!
Miss ya!
Christy

The Fischer Family said...

OK...I LOVE the valentines! I am soooo doing this next year!!! And I love that Tate went on a date with Grandma Stevie! How fun!