Thursday, December 2, 2010

Five Months Old!

My baby is five months old! I can't believe how big he is and how much he is doing. He is a strong boy and loves to roll over and over on the floor. He loves to stand up and jump (with some help). His favorite thing in the world (other than his bottle) is his brother. He stares at Tate and smiles and laughs at him. He doesn't do that with anyone else. Tate doesn't always notice Corey, but Corey knows where his big brother is all the time. I can't wait until Corey gets a little bigger and they can play together.

Corey still spits up alot, but he seems to be feeling pretty good. He sleeps great and is just starting to get on more of a schedule. He loves to smile and laugh and has the cutest little face when he gets excited. Almost all of the pictures I take of him, he looks stunned, but I promise he smiles a lot! :) I am not sure how much he weighs right now, but I know he is wearing clothing that Tate wore at a year. He is a sturdy boy!


1 comment:

Tammi said...

Come on, Mommy... he wants to be 5!!! How stinkin cute! Both of your boys couldn't be any more handsome. Hope you guys are having fun with the holiday season! Love you!