Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011


We had a great Easter this year. Tate was really excited for the Easter Bunny to come and he loved finding eggs and his basket. He got a little candy and a stuffed animal, which he threw out of his basket and said "this is for Corey." (not a fan of non-candy items, apparently) Corey had a little basket with some eggs to shake. What I didn't expect was him to get the egg open and eat a blue M&M. I couldn't believe how much mess one M&M can make!


This is the result of blue M&M fiasco. Crazy baby...Nathan and Tate dyed more eggs, which really consisted of Nathan and I dying them and Tate smashing them on the counter.This was my favorite: Tate wanted to have a turn hiding the eggs and so he told us to leave the room and he would hide them. He called us back in to "look for them" and we found them all lined up on the table. So tricky! :) Later that day, we went to my mom's for Easter dinner. It was a great day!

2 comments:

LUCKY said...

Okay I love Corey but that picture with the blue M&M is kind of creepy looking. The other pictures of him are super cute, that one is just scary.

HILL HESS said...

Meg, you are such a beauty!