Friday, January 13, 2012

Our Special Boy


Tate has REALLY gotten into dressing up lately. He usually has to be in some sort of costume, and he especially likes to dress it up when we go out. The other day (well after Christmas) we needed to run some errands. Tate found out and had to get himself all ready to go. This is what he wore (and you can't really see the slinky belt too well in this photo). I put a coat on him to at least make him look less crazy but he said, "Now Mom, I can wear this outside, but I need to take it off when we get in the stores so people can see my outfit." Oh, dear. He stuck with this ensemble all day and I thought he looked so funny asleep in the car still looking fabulous. :)This is a photo of him and two of his friends (one is his "gwerlfriend"). :)

No comments: