Friday, February 3, 2012

Help, We're Sick! (and a dance party)

These poor boys have been quarantined all week. They both got hand food and mouth disease and have been miserable with rashes, fevers and blisters. So fun! They also both have ear infections and Corey has had complications from the antibiotics. So, it has been a great week. But, despite all of the nastiness, we have had some fun together. The boys were being so cute and dancing around, so I had to get out the camera. (I decided to not include photos of their sores....nobody needs to see that.)

2 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Poor things! Good news is...they are still blasted cute!

Emily said...

I want to see the sores... More for educational purposes. I've been watching my kids, but haven't seen anything yet. Titan got it this last fall, but zoe didn't. I was hoping that they got some immunity from it. I read they could be contagious for a month! I hope the little guys feel better.

BTW, Zoe has been asking for Tate. :)