Thursday, January 17, 2013

This Winter

Here are a few photos/ videos I found on my camera and phone that I had never posted.
Twilight! I wasn't going to, but I broke down last minute and organized an opening night trip to see Twilight. It was awesome and the best one yet! And, we had a fun girls' night!
We love pizza in our house!
Tate decorated this lovely Christmas tree
We had such a fun time getting our the Christmas stuff. Tate was such a great helper.
Decorating for Christmas tuckered Tate out and he fell asleep on Nathan.
This is how Corey fell asleep one day. :)
Hanging out at our favorite spot- the mall
Another sleep shot. They were watching a movie and both fell asleep.

The boys hanging out with Grandpa Hess. He is the best!
Boys in their jammies
Bath Time
My pregnancy craving for the first trimester. YUM!
He was dressed up as Frosty the Snowman
One of many snow storms this winter. Poor Nathan has been a shoveling fool.
I came home from work one day to find that Nathan and Tate had built a Pacman Maze in the back yard with snow. This is about the only time that we have actually played in and enjoyed the snow this year.
Our new refrigerator that broke and had to be replaced within 2 weeks. That was quite the ordeal!
We are so sick of snow!!
 







No comments: