Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Waiting and Waiting......

Baby Tate is almost here!! We are going to the doctor weekly now and our doctor says he is still a few weeks away from coming. Everyone else is making their guesses and thinks that he will be here any day now. Nathan guessed Sept 14 (this Friday!) and I think he won't be here until about Sept 26. Our three year anniversary is Sept 24, so it will be interesting to see if he decides to come before or after that!! The due date of October 1 is getting closer and closer!
This picture of me is from one of my baby showers on August 25th. If you can believe it, I am even bigger these days!! I don't remember what it feels like not to be pregnant. :)


3 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I wish I was there to give your tummy a pat! You look beautiful and I can't wait for Tate to make his debut! Love the blog!

Kelli said...

Yeah for blogging, welcome to our world =) You look so cute pregnant! Good luck with the delivery and just remember to enjoy it as much as you can and ask for tons of help.

Anonymous said...

....so its the 27th already. Where's my #1 grandson?? Lets get the show on the road. It'll be a piece o' cake. We think about you three all the time.
Love you,
Dad & Jenny