Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



Yesterday was our three year anniversary! We weren't supposed to get any gifts for each other because the baby is coming and there is just so much going on. You know Nath couldn't resist and got me a few gifts. He is so sweet! And, the cutest thing.....we got each other the same card! I think that is proof we are soul mates!


And, there is no baby yet. Baby Tate is having a party in there and it is starting to hurt any time he moves because he is a full-grown child in there!!!! We are hoping he chooses to come some time this week. His actual due date is next Monday (Oct 1). We will have to wait and see!

7 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that Baby Tate decides that it is no fun to party alone. Hopefully, he will make his debut really soon! Good luck!!!!!!

Kelli said...

You know Baby Tate is staying in there because I voted he'd be born the week of October 1 and he knows I'm always right. I know what you mean, the last few weeks are killer, I tried to hold my stomach to keep them from moving, but they're strong little suckers aren't they? Good luck in the next few days! You look so cute!

Julie said...

You poor thing. Those last few weeks are the words. Baby Tate needs to make his debut so he can really part! He has got to be one big boy. Hang in there!

Julie said...

That is crazy about getting the same cards...wow!

Julie said...

excuse my spelling...that would be so he can party!!

HILL HESS said...

You look great! Happy Anniversary! Three years has gone by quick! It's funny how it seems you have always been a part of the family though...
Good luck! We're praying for you! Sure love you!

Julie said...

I just tried to use the linke to my webpage and noticed it is the old page that I deleted. The new blogpage is http://hessfamily5.blogspot.com/
Check it out if you have a sec. Hope you're hanging in there!