Monday, January 28, 2008

My Other Baby

I know that most (ok, all) of this blog has been dedicated to my little Taters. Today, I want to dedicate this entry to my other baby, Nathan. :) He is the best husband in the world and has been so great through all of this stuff with Tate. He does so much for Tate and me and we couldn't make it without him. My friend, Jaci, "tagged" me with this little thing about our husbands, so I thought I would put it up just to say how much I love Nathan!! His birthday is the day before Tate's surgery, so I want to do as much for him now before things get crazy. I love you Nathan!!

What is his name? Nathan Aaron Hess
How long have you been together? Since Nov 4 2003
How long did you date? From Nov until we were married in Sept 04
How old his he? 26, almost 27!!
Who eats more? Me, for sure, even though that is embarassing to say. Nathan hardly eats anything and I am a girl who loves to eat. I don't think he enjoys it as much as I do (which would explain why he doesn't struggle with his weight!).
Who said I love you first? I did. It was kind of dorky, but I said "I think I love you." Don't ask how soon it was either. Hey, I knew he was the one!!
Who is taller? Nathan is taller for sure.
Who can sing better? I'd have to say me since Nathan doesn't really like to sing. But, I am no Beyonce.
Who is smarter? We like to think that we are both smart (we love to play tv game shows to prove it!). But, I would say that Nathan is smarter. He knows so much about so many things and he practically has a photographic memory!
Who does the laundry? I mostly do the laundry, but Nathan also does his share. We mostly split most of the household stuff.
Who pays the bills? I do because it is so much fun! :)
Who sleeps in the right side? If you are laying in the bed, I do. Do most girls sleep on that side?Who mows the lawn? I have never mowed a lawn in my life. I don't even know how to work the lawn mower. So, poor little Nathan sweats it out while mowing our lawn.
Who cooks dinner? I do. But, Nathie can be very help at picking up food for us if I am not in the mood to cook.
Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty easy going, especially with each other.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I wouldn't leave until he did. I was asking for it!
Who asked who out first? We were both interested in each other and asked to be set up. So, I guess it was mutual. I definitely made sure it happened though!
Who proposed? Nathan did even though I spent the hours before complaining that we weren't engaged (what a baby!!). I can't believe he still asked me!!
Who has more friends? Probably Nathan because everyone loves him. We really don't do too much with friends since we love being with each other and with our little boy.
Who is more sensitive? If this question is asking who cries more, than I win for sure. I cry at any sign of conflict. I know, it is very mature.
Who wears the pants? What does this even mean? All I know is that Nathan and I are VERY respectful of each other and nobody is in charge of anyone around here! :)

Well, Tate is getting upset because I am not staring at him (spoiled baby!). I hope Nathan doesn't mind that I posted this. I love you Nath!

5 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

You guys are so cute! Sounds like a really fun and compatible match to me!

Shelley said...

Ok Meg, So I read this to my Mom, Hope you both don't mind. We thought it was adorable! We love you guys! I need to come see my baby Tate again. He is too cute, I want to kiss his little cheeks off!

Shelley said...

that last comment was shelley

Kelli said...

How fun to learn about Nathan...and a little about you. Don't you love talking about your husband? I love to tell people about mine, like showing off =)

HILL HESS said...

Same on the eating thing over here. What is it with these Hess boys? Food is so tasty!! :)