Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish....

Nathan and his dad had a lot of fun fishing this past week. They went twice, once with the us and once without us. They had success both times, but they cleaned up the second time. The Spanish Fork reservoir had recently been stocked with trout, including albino trout. They were all white with red eyes....really freaky!! Tate was very confused by the fish, which was funny!! Nathan and his dad came home with 6 of the 12 fish they caught. They cleaned them and we ate them for dinner that night! Delicious!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

yuck fish. Fun to catch, NOT fun to eat!

Jeannie said...

I think the 3 guys in that picture look a lot alike!

Jo Lynn said...

Yeah, I love fishing. How cute is that, father son bonding time! It sounds like you guys had an awesome fourth and I love your old navy shirt, I need to get one of those for next year. He's getting so big, I can't believe nine months! Can't wait to see you!