Friday, July 11, 2008

What I Love to Do

I just wanted to do a little different kind of post today. As many of you know, I love photography and I am constantly reading and practicing to get better and better. I took a class at UVSC and hope to take some more. I have a little side "business", if you can call it that, and I have had a lot of fun taking pictures of cute kids and families and even a wedding. I have been working on updating and cleaning up my photography website. Not to sound like I am soliciting myself :), but if you know someone who would like their pictures done, you can email me at memoriesbymegan@gmail.com. I have done several shoots with babies (newborns are so much fun), kids and families. I have done one engagement/wedding and would like to do more. I usually go to the person's house (especially for newborns) or I know of some cool outdoor locations around the county. Thanks for listening to me on this and thanks to all my subjects (especially my poor little daily subject, Tate!!).

1 comment:

TJDKG said...

If we were up in Utah I'd so have you take our pictures. I've looked at your site before, and everytime i do i mean to ask you if you remember the persons name in the baby pictures 3rd page first picture. She reminds me of someone I know is all.
And do you use photoshop? I have it but i'm still trying to figure it all out.