Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has someone to love and you can give them an extra squeeze today! I have lots of love in my life. The most important are my two boys! I can't imagine loving anyone more!! I always talk about how much I love my Taters, so I will focus on my love for Nathan. This is our 6th Valentine's Day and we are so much closer than ever! It is nice to spend all my time with my best friend in the world! I love you Nathie! (I could go on all day, but if Nathan sees this he would be too embarassed.)

We went out last night to dinner and bowling. It was a lot of fun to be on a date. We always have fun no matter what we are doing!

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Happy Valentines Day and what a fun date, I miss just going out. I'm glad you had such a good night!!! Hopefully I'll get some time to post about are awesome weekend, we went on our first overnight with out Savannah!!!! It was great....

Jill said...

Glad you got to have a fun date! The pictures of Tate are adorable!

Natalie said...

I would have liked some more sap about Nathan! :) Greg always loves it when I say corny things about him. You two are a darling couple. I wish I would have been roommates with you during your falling in love times, but I guess you can't have everything. You look great and your pictures were darling.

Natalie said...

I would have liked some more sap about Nathan! :) Greg always loves it when I say corny things about him. You two are a darling couple. I wish I would have been roommates with you during your falling in love times, but I guess you can't have everything. You look great and your pictures were darling.