Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have You Missed Us?

Have you missed this face? :) It has been awhile, but things continue to be crazy busy around our house. There haven't been enough hours in a day lately. But, here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

This is Tate showing his basketball to the players playing basketball on TV. He often does this. :)

This is Tate with my mom meeting her dog, Louie. Tate hadn't really seen many dogs before.Tate and Nathan playing in the snow while Nathan was shoveling our mile long driveway.Tate was freezing (see red cold nose) but refused to go inside. This kid would get frostbite before he would come inside if I would let him...This was just too cute to not take a picture. We were helping Darren and Julie move (Nathan's brother) and Tate and Trey were having bottles together. Tate loves playing with his cousins.

5 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I've totally missed you guys...I love the pictures. I'm sorry life is so busy, I agree with needing more hours in the day!

Wow, your hubby is growing a mustache! It's amazing how different styles come back....I've seen a lot of young guys with mustaches lately.

Tate is just so cute and the last picture of Tate and his cousin is just too cute!

Emily said...

Yep! I sure did! And Tate gets cuter everyday!

Julie said...

Love the pic of our too boys. I hadn't seen it yet!

Julie said...

Love the pic of our too boys. I hadn't seen it yet!

Julie said...

That would be two boys...hmmm. They are sure cute! Swigging down bottles today, wolfing down pizza tomorrow, I swear that's what it will feel like...sad but true : )