Friday, April 10, 2009

We're Back!

Sorry for the extended absence, but we just got back from two weeks in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. We were visiting my family and introducing everyone to Taters. It was so much fun to see everyone and get to spend time with them! Tate loved spending time with his grandpa and acting like a crazy boy everywhere we went. We went to the Aquarium, Zoo, dinners, golfing, fishing and lots more! It was a great time!! Thanks to everyone for their hospitality as we toured the tri-state area!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures brought back so many GREAT memories for me. I loved seeing Jill and Larry's place, Mr. Howard, Grandma Jean, and of course Grandma Rose and Howard. I remembered with fondness my conversation with Howard about metalurgy (or however you spell it). I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip!

Jill just emailed me and wants to get together soon. Let's do it!

The Fischer Family said...

Hey! I recognize some of those places! That's kind of crazy...what did Tate think of Skyline?!?! Yummy! It looks like you all had a great visit! Our turn next...I want to get back to Utah bad!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. I want to go back there so bad!! But there is no one left to visit.

Tammi said...

I was so wonderful to see you!!! It was so exciting to see you as a mother and Tate is such a handsome little man. Hopefully it won't be so long between visits this time! Love you!!!

Jenny Howard said...

It was wonderful to have you all come visit - I'm so glad you and your Dad took so many pictures! Miss seeing Tate before I go to work!