Friday, May 8, 2009

19 Months Old! (And Insane)

Tate is one busy boy. He divides his time equally between being a wild child, providing us with entertainment and being a rascal who gets into EVERYTHING. Nathan and I fall into bed every night exhausted! Tate is talking like crazy and amazes us with new words several times a day. Some of my favorites are "tickle, tickle" (see video), "good boy", and "come on, mom." Just this morning, he pulled me into the kitchen, had me pick him up, he pointed to the toaster and said, "cook." He is already ordering me around!! :) Tate is still obsessed with balls, which is a healthy interest for a little boy. An unhealthy interest is his obsession with my shoes. He loves to put on my shoes (not Nathan's) and walk around the house. A few weeks ago, we were at the mall and he saw some high heels and he grabbed them and took off. We are hoping he will grow out of this soon. :) Either way, we adore this little boy and love wathcing him learn new things! Here are the latest photos and videos:



No comments: