Sunday, May 17, 2009

My New Thing: Tater Tot Designs

Anyone who knows me, knows I always have something going on. My latest venture is making Wall Plaques and selling them on Ebay. It started out as something that I thought could be interesting, but it is going pretty well so far. I created a blog to showcase my designs, and thought I would post it for my friends and family to see. Someday, I will find something that I can do at home that will actually make my family money (instead of costing them). :) I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

You amaze me! You are definitely a woman of many talents!

The Fischer Family said...

Megan these are so cute! Oh my gosh! You are so talented, I am amazed by all the stuff that you do! Good luck on this latest venture!

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, those are adorable!!!! I so want one. I love that you are always up to something new, you go girl.