Sunday, September 6, 2009

23 Months Old!

My baby will be two years old in just one month!! Sometimes I look at him and I just can't believe that he is such a big boy. He is seriously big. He is talking up a storm and just cracks us up continually. He is saying sentences now (well, three or four word phrases), so we can have conversations. When we go places, I talk to him like I would any person (he gives good feedback at the craft stores). Some of my favorite things he says is "I hold you" (when he wants you to pick him up), "Wash the hand" (he LOVES to wash his hands), and "I lub you" (it melts your heart). He loves music and dancing. We hear "more music", "more dance" and "more drums" all the time. I couldn't be prouder of him. Maybe he will be a star athlete and in the marching band. But, I dream. :)

He can be a crazy boy: he dumped an entire bottle of red paint on the carpet a few weeks ago. But, he is mostly sweet and hilarious. I love my grown up baby!

5 comments:

HESS FAMILY said...

Too cute Megan! Bracken always said "I hold you" when he wanted us to hold him. He will sometimes slip and say it now. I love that saying so much! Taters is so cute. I can't believe how fast time flies! We sure love him.

Natalie said...

I can't believe he's so big! What a cute boy. I love the picture of him. He is stylish!!! It was cute to hear all of his little sayings. I'm looking forward to Tate's bright future in the "Power of the Wasatch." :)

P.S. YIKES about the red paint. I hope you got it out!

Jill said...

Adorable too! Glad you're having so much fun being the mom of an almost two-year old. He's not too terrible yet! :)

The Fischer Family said...

Oh Meg! I can't believe how much he has grown! 2 years old-wow! And he is soooo cute! I LOVE his eyes!

Jo Lynn said...

I love reading about what you write about your sweet Taters! He's so big and two in just one month, no way! I look forward to hearing more words coming out of Sav's mouth, how fun. Wow, red paint...how in the world did you get that out or did you?

Hope you guys are doing well!