Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cougtastic!

We took Tate to his first BYU game. We went to the Utah State/ BYU game on Friday night. Tate loved everything about it. He especially loved seeing the Cougar Maching Band (aka the Power of the Wasatch). We watched their pregame show and watched the drumline do their little show. I know the percussion director (he was on the line with me back in the day) and he let Tate play the cowbell for one of the songs. I didn't get a photo of that, but I couldn't have been prouder.
There also was football to see and Tate did love that. It was all around cougarific!! (One side note- You may notice that Tate is wearing a lumberjack-style orange hat. My mom took him into the baby gap last weekend and he fell in love with this hat and tried to steal it. Now he wants to wear it all the time. It isn't my first choice, but I am willing to comprimise. He better not be starting the whole choosing-his-own-outfit phase. That might be too much for me.)

2 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

SO fun! We're into Bengal mania here and I love to watch Jonah walk around in his Bengal sweat suit! One more thing to love about fun!

Natalie said...

OH CRAP! I was at that game and we totally could have met up. ARGH! I did lovingly think of you while the Power of the Wasatch was performing, though.