Friday, October 30, 2009

Tate Update

Blogging hasn't been happening for us a lot lately. However, here are some photos of Tate helping me with dinner last night. I know that isn't necessarily a big deal, but it almost made me cry because he is such a big boy. He helped me tear up the tortillas and put in the cheese-and ate it- for King Ranch Chicken (remember this, roomies? I make it all the time- thanks Christy!). Also, note that Tate has on a Cincinnati Bengals shirt. My grandmother got it for him and he is obsessed with it. He has insisted on wearing it for the past three days... At least the Bengals don't COMPLETELY stink this year, so we aren't too embarassed to have him wear that. :)
Also, here is a video of Tate I took yesterday morning. He loves to sing and play his piano. He, of course, stopped doing it as soon as I turned on the camera and was just being goofy.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I know how you feel about being sad that they're growing up so fast. I miss my babies! And yes, I remember King Ranch Chicken and even make it once in a while. I don't think I've made Cincinnati chili though. Let's get together soon! I know we keep saying that, but we really should plan something.

The Fischer Family said...

The Bengals don't completely stink?!!?! We are rockin' it out this season girl! Who-Dey!!!! Super Bowl here we come!!!! (And what, by the way is King Ranch Chicken?? I'd love the recipe...it looks yummy!)

Shelley said...

TATE IS SO CUTE! HE IS GETTING SO BIG AND IT AMAZES ME HOW HE CAN LIKE DO TWO THINGS AT ONCE!