Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a marathon Christmas Day celebration. We went to my mom's house with my sister and her husband and had brunch and presents. There, Tate received a new wardrobe courtesy of my sister, mom and dad (and Crazy 8) and Taters got a tricycle, which he loved! It was a great time!

Then, we headed to Ogden to spend time with Nathan's family. His parents were in town so it was great to be able to spend Christmas with them as well (and also Ryan, Darren, Julie, Brandon, Calli and all the kids). Tate was very excited about seeing his cousins and playing Darren and Julie's basketball hoop arcade game. We had a delicious dinner and just a great time.

It was a long day, but it was filled with fun and family! :)

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

I love your family picture! It's great! And I love Tate on his tricycle! Too cute! Looks like a great day!