Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it Snow!

I am going to see how many posts can be titled with Christmas songs...

Anways, we have had quite a bit of snow here in the past few days and Tate is always begging to "walk in the snow" and play in the snow. So, this morning, we all bundled up and went to play in the snow (as well as shovel). Tate was not a fan of having gloves on (he was wearing one of those gloves/shirts thing that my grandma gave him- so awesome!), but he stayed warm and had a lot of fun. Snow is always fun at first, so we will enjoy it while we can. I am sure I will start complaining about it in January...

2 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Oh snow! We've had a few teasers, but nothing to brag about yet (except for maybe the 50 mile per hour winds we had yesterday! I'd rather have the snow!!!!) But even with lack of the powedery stuff, Perfect North opened for business yesterday! Ah....good times! I'll be going in February for our annual President's day all night ski! You should fly in just to go with us, because you know Perfect North is better than those stinky Utah mountains :)

Jo Lynn said...

So cute!!!! Love your tree and wow your house looks AWESOME! You guys go all out and I'm sure Tate loves it. Looks like a great Thanksgiving and I so wish I could have gone to the boutique with you and Taylor, that sounds oh so fun. I'll be out in April and would LOVE to see you!