Monday, May 17, 2010

Mised Us? (The last month..)

I do apologize that it has been so long since I have posted anything. My only excuse is that I am exhausted and haven't found the motivation. But, everything has gone really well for us this past month. Tate is doing really well and getting bigger everyday. He is a lot of work because he likes to destroy things and is always into something. But, he has such a funny little personality and it comes out more each day. He is currently in the million question phase. He says "What the heck is that, mommy?" maybe 100 times a day. He has battled some sicknesses (mostly allergies and another gross thing I don't want to share). And, Baby Corey is still growing away and getting ready to make his debut on July 1. That's the general stuff, here is a bit of what we have been up to (brace yourself, this could be long...):

We have had some crazy back and forth weather (hot one day, snowing the next). We definitely take advantage of the nice days and love to play outside. This was back in April and Tate was playing in our yard in his fedora.
We have gone fishing quite a bit lately. Tate LOVES it and Nathan just got him his own little pole (that he mostly uses to whack things). My dad came out for a visit for Katie and JD's graduation. Tate loved having his grandpa around and it was sweet to see them together. I haven't gotten all the photos from that visit, but here is a cute one of my dad and Tate:
Mother's Day was really nice. Tate and Nathan got me some flowers and treats and a certificate for a pedicure (which was what I REALLY wanted). We spent the morning together as a family and it was really nice (I LOVE my boys so much!!). Nath took this video of Tate saying Happy Mother's Day (as a tribute to one of our favorite videos of Tate from last mother's day. He sure has grown up since then!). Oh, and please excuse my giantness..


Then, we went to my mom's house to celebrate Mother's Day and Katie's birthday. It was a nice day for everyone!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Looks like you guys have been crazy busy! I LOVED the Mother's day video! So cute and he has the sweetest little voice! And you look great! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Corey! I LOVE his name!!!! Good luck over the next few weeks! I'll be praying for you!