Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Tate has the best daddy and had a lot of fun celebrating him. He picked out some gifts for Nathan and helped me wrap them. He made Nathan open them the second Nathan was awake. He also helped me make a chocolate cake for his daddy. It was really cute because he dumped in all the ingredients and mixed it up. He was so proud of himself (can't you tell in the picture?). I wish that I could have done more for Nathan that day and that he could have just relaxed all day, but I wasn't feeling super great. And, in a perfect world Tate would have behaved like an angel all day... This picture is them showing off the matching ties they got (and one for Corey too). Can't wait to see them all dressed up with them on!

And, as a baby update, we are still set to go with the c-section next Thursday (July 1). Everything is looking good and we are just excited to meet our new little boy!!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Oh my goodness! You are looking at D-Day in 2 days! I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well! I can't wait to see little Corey!!!!