Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brothers

One of the sweetest parts of having Corey in our lives has been to see the interaction between Tate and Corey. Tate has been so sweet with him and loves to touch him, hold him, kiss him and hold him. He is constantly saying how funny Corey is or how cute he is. Corey also recognizes Tate's voice and turns towards him when he hears him. I can already tell that they are going to have a special bond and be good friends. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and makes me tear up every time I see them together. I love my boys!!
We had the boys exchange presents (well, Tate held the present in front of Corey). Tate gave Corey a glow worm that he picked out at the store and Corey gave Tate a little guitar (which he has already broken). That helped Tate realize that Corey was an ok guy to have around. :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love this!

Julie said...

It really is so special to watch your kids together. It brings a whole different perspective to the family. It is so fun to watch them interact!