Thursday, July 29, 2010

Four Weeks Old

Our little Corey Boy is one month old today. He is changing a little more each day and starting to look less like a newborn. He has big blue eyes with white eyelashes. He also has a serious mohawk going on (which I keep forgetting to take a picture of). He is a big boy and everyone assumes he is older than he is. My friend, Megan, from work came over with her two month old (see photo) and Corey was bigger than him. I think that Corey is trying really hard to be the biggest baby ever because he wants to eat CONSTANTLY. :) Here are the photos from the week:
This last picture is of Tate and his little friend Zoe (my friend Emily's daughter). They were playing in the drinking fountain at the mall (instead of the play area....go figure). They thought they were being naughty so I had to get a picture of them being so cute.

3 comments:

Stevie said...

Wow, I SURE DO LOVE THOSE LITTLE FACES!

LUCKY said...

Corey is getting so big. I am so excited to watch him tomorrow night!

Jill said...

It's crazy how fast they grow! I bet Corey is probably bigger than Jaycie too, but she's growing really fast. Do you think we could manage a get-together before the end of August? It's been way too long!