Sunday, August 22, 2010

Handsome Boy

This post is for my sweet Taters. He is getting to be such a big boy and is such a great helper with his brother. He is starting to calm down a little (not be so manic all the time) and has a really sweet and funny personality. He is one of my favorite people in the world to hang out with! He loves to learn new things and he knows some pretty interesting facts (all from Sesame Street, not me) such as how many sides an octagon has, what metamorphosis and habitat mean, and his letters and numbers. He loves to pretend he is "Dr Tate" and use his stethoscope to check your heart, or that he is "Michael Jordan" when he plays basketball or "Cole" when he plays baseball (who is a player for the Orem Owlz). He loves to watch Sesame Street, Barney and the Three Stooges. He has the sweetest little singing voice and sings Book of Mormon Stories, Take Me Out the Ballgame, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the Barney Song (I love you, you love me..). He still loves his "chicken and fren fries" and "chocolate treats." He has the most amazing memory and will bring up random memories or facts from months and months ago. He is the cuddliest little boy and loves to snuggle and give hugs and kisses. He will just randomly walk up to Corey and kiss his hand or head. I am not trying to brag about this kid, but I just want to say how much I love him (and I don't want to forget what he is doing at this age). Love you Taters! You are the funniest person I know!!
These next two photos are before and after shots from his haircut this week. This kid has some crazy hair (it sticks straight out when it is longer!).

The photo above is Tate playing with the "Ball in the Water" at the mall after eating Chick-fil-A-our favorite activity!!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

What a precious gem he is! And his hair is hilarious...reminds me of Jonah's when his gets too long!

Stevie said...

I sure do love these boys. I'm so glad that you are chronicling their lives on this blog. Tate is seriously handsome and Corey is so cute!!

HoltFamily said...

Tate sounds really cute, funny, and smart--you'd better watch out when he hits those teenage years!!! Congratulations on little Corey! It was fun talking last night!