Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tate's First Baseball Game

Last Thursday, my mom and I took Tate to an Orem Owlz game. She works there as an usher and we scored some free tickets on her night off. It was SO MUCH FUN! Tate was so excited. He was literally running around the house before we left screaming, "I'm so excited! I'm so excited!" He got to wear his Owlz shirt and baseball hat and go to the game. And, it was mini-bat night, so he was thrilled about that. He loved the mascot, Hootz, and he loved interacting with the other kids at the game. He walked up to several kids and told them he loved baseball or that he was running the bases. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen because he was just so happy to be there. It was a great night!! (Oh, and thanks to Katie for watching Corey boy. It was fun to spend time with just Tate and Corey slept the best he ever had that night!!!)

No comments: