Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye Broken Car, Hello 4Runner!!

Anyone who has talked to me in the last year or so, knows that we have only had one (working) car for about two years. We finally decided to donate the Nissan Sentra GXE Limited Edition (as we used to call it) with a little help/prodding from my dad. I got that car at BYU and it was such a great car through college and when Nathan and I were first married. It started going downhill a few years ago and we decided to stop fixing it about two years ago and it has pretty much sat in our garage. Tate calls it his "broken car" and it has been his jungle gym for quite awhile. But, the Kidney Foundation came and got it last week and it is our of lives. Goodbye Broken Car!!
BUT, the best news of all is that we got a new car last week too!!!! I could not be more excited about it because it is everything we wanted in a car. We got a 2008 Toyota 4Runner. It is gorgeous and should last our family for at least ten years!! And, it is coming at a perfect time because I started back at work last week. I love this car (Sorry this is the best photo I have of it)!!

No comments: