Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Corey is Seven Months Old!

My baby is now seven months old! He changes so much every day, it is hard to keep up! He is weighing in at 21 lbs these days and wearing 12-18 mo clothing (some of which is getting snug!). He crawls all over the house and is now pulling himself up on furniture. It must be time to lower his crib because this is what I found when I went to get him from his nap today- standing in his crib! I had to run and get my camera and do a little photo shoot. He is trying to go up the stairs and loves to climb on anything he can reach. He is in that baby stage where we finds things everything on the floor and puts it in his mouth. He eats a lot of solid foods these days (all baby foods, puffs, biter biscuits) and wants to eat everything he sees.

The poor baby has been sick for quite awhile with eye infections, ear infections and colds. We have been to the doctors almost every week and tried four different antibiotics. So, hopefully he will start feeling better soon!! But, as you can see, he is still a sweet, smily baby. (Sorry about all the photos- they were just too cute to narrow down!) :)

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Megan these are so cute of Corey. You are such a great photographer. These pictures belong in a magazine. So cute!

Cassie said...

If I have another girl I think we should definitely set our kids up. Your boys are too cute!

LUCKY said...

I miss those boys, I am going to have to come visit next week.

Natalie said...

Oh my heavens--I agree with Shelley! Those pictures are awesome. (And I LOVE his room decor--so cute!) He is such a handsome little stud.

P.S. Tell Grandpa Hess to feel free to send some California oranges my way any time he would like!