Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stupid Megan

This is embarassing, but I thought I should document this. I fell down the stairs on Monday. I was holding Corey :( and I tried to avoid something Tate had put on the stairs. We both tumbled. My poor sweet Corey fell into a stool and got a black eye. I felt so bad! I thought I was going to die, but it turns out all I did was sprain my ankle. I laid on the ground and cried for Tate to bring me my phone. He did and I called Nathan to come help me. It was pathetic. I was on crutches for a day or two, but now I am feeling a lot better. This photo is me being a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. Katie (bless you, Katie!) drove me home from work on Tuesday and took me around to run errands. Such a nice, sister!Now, if you are eating. Stop reading this. Or, if you hate feet, stop reading this. Either way, this is gross (mostly just because it is my foot).

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry to hear that Megan!! Glad Corey was okay, and glad you were too.

HILL HESS said...

Oh no!! I'm so glad it wasn't any worse! I hope you are feeling better. Your poor foot! Love you guys.