Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Corey is Eight Months Old!

Our big, sweet baby is 8 months old! He is starting to feel better from his surgery and is as sweet and busy as ever. He NEVER sits still and always has to be exploring, climbing, crawling, pulling up, and cruising. His new favorite thing is to crawl up the stairs. He can get up all the stairs and super fast. He pulls himself up on everything and takes steps along the couch or cabinet. He can also walk with his little walker, although it is a little crazy still. He also seems to grow bigger everyday. I am not sure what he weighs now, but a few weeks ago he was 22 lbs. His hair also grows so dang fast. He looks like he stuck his baby hand in a socket. I call him Baby Christopher Lloyd. :) These photos are from Valentines Day, but I never posted them.

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

He's adorable! I don't think he looks all that much like Tate! Who does he like?!!?! I see alot of you!