Thursday, June 2, 2011

Corey is 11 Months Old!

We are in the final countdown to 1! Our baby is 11 months old, although you might think he is 2 if you looked at him. He is such a busy boy and walks all over the house. He has a little blanket that he carries around constantly and my favorite thing is to watch him walk around with his blanket in his hand babbling. He says mama and just started saying dada. He has the cutest little raspy voice and I love to hear him talk. He recently got two huge front teeth. I can't get a good picture of them because he won't cooperate. Someday, I will capture those beauties...but he won't smile for me when I have my camera out. Corey is not a delicate child by any means. :) He knocks things over, beats up his brother and can destroy something in 20 seconds or less. He is our little football player and I love watching him grow up!And, yes, he is wearing those Jean Diapers. NOT because they are so stylish (they are kind of ridiculous) but because I got them for $1.99 a pack shipped. They do crack me up though. :) And, check out those thighs!! He is a sturdy boy!This is as close to a smile as I could get. No teeth though...This is how he sits a lot of the time and it cracks me up.

3 comments:

LUCKY said...

I love this little boy, he is so stinking cute!

The Fischer Family said...

What a sweetie! How I'd love to squeeze those cheeks! I love the idea of fun on a budget days...I'll have to add that to my list! Thanks for sharing!

HILL HESS said...

He is SOOO cute!! I wish we could have met up with you guys in ID! I hope you had a great birthday!