Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hess Family Reunion




Last weekend, we went to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho for the Hess Family Reunion. It was so much fun! Everyone but Warren and Hillary and their kids was there (we missed you guys!!). We rented a house, which was so awesome! We played games, had yummy food and went swimming at the water park. The boys loved seeing their cousins (and even meeting some for the first time). It was just such a fun time! Thanks, Shelley, for putting everything together!





1 comment:

Shelley said...

Megs, the family photos are amazing! I am so glad that everyone could come, except for Warren and Hill who we missed a bunch. I have never seen Idaho more beautiful! I love how you posted the pic of me having everyone put their hand on their head if they could hear me. haha so funny! I guess my primary tricks work on adults! hehe!