Friday, August 5, 2011

Corey- 13 Months

Corey is now 13 months old. He has more personality and craziness everyday! The biggest change in the last month is his language. He is talking (or doing what he thinks is talking) a lot more. He can say, mama, dadda, ball, doggie, num num, no no, and bye bye. Then, he says a bunch of things that think are words. He mostly just babbles and looks at you like you should understand. He also says "my" alot (my dadda, my ball). He LOVES balls and throwing anything is his specialty. When he puts his arm behind his head, you better watch out. He will chuck something right at your head. He is also a pretty rough little boy. I have to follow him around in public to make sure he doesn't hit or push other kids. He can take down his brother like it is no big deal. People get a kick out of watching him come up behind Tate and tackle him to the ground. And, Tate loves it! I don't know what to do with these crazy boys! Nathan says this is what boys do. Guess I have a lot to learn about boys. While Corey is a crazy boy, he can also be so sweet and cuddly. He gives kisses (big, open mouth ones) when you ask for one. He is also so snuggly and sweet when he wakes up. I love this kid so much, I could just squeeze him (and I do- about 30 times a day)!

We took these pictures today. His hair is a little crazy, so we just spiked it up. Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Bat Baby!
This is his "blankie". He loves this thing (and it stinks).

Here he is about to chuck something. Watch out!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

These kids are so dang cute. I miss them so much! Looks like you had a blast in florida! Wish I could have been there in Florida!