Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Fun

We went to the Orem Owlz game on Monday night. It was Corey's first game and he was very excited about it, for about 5 minutes. Then, he wanted to run around the rest of the time. He did love the mascots, Hoots and Holly. Tate is still terribly afraid of them. (Man, are they different!)





We are always fans of hanging out at the mall for free, cool fun. This is the boys wrestling at the play place the other night.

The guy in charge of this bungee thing let Tate jump for free the other day. We were sure he would be too scared, but he wanted to do it and LOVED it. It was pretty cute.




I love this picture (above). I love that Corey is smiling and holding onto Tate.


This morning, I was getting ready and I found Tate wearing most of my bracelets. He was pretending to be a robot (or Madonna, I am not sure).

I can't believe summer is almost over! We are not impressed with that, but we are trying to live it up while we can!

1 comment:

LUCKY said...

Do you have two sizes in that white shirt with the colors across it or is Corey already wearing Tate's clothes?