Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dallas Trip!

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Dallas. Nathan and I went for our 7th anniversary and it was awesome! It was my first trip to Texas and I loved every minute of it! The highlight of the trip was definitely the Dallas Cowboys game. The stadium was amazing and it was so fun to be there. Unfortunately the Cowboys lost, but we still had lots of fun!









We met these Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders at the Galleria Mall.

We wanted to make sure that we ate some good BBQ and some good Mexican. Check and check! :)

I had to take a picture in front of CiCi's Pizza because my BYU roommate, Christy, worked there and always talked about it. All you can eat for $4.99!!

We also got to see Warren and Hillary (Nathan's brother's family). I didn't get any pictures, but it was so great to see them and their cutest kids! Thanks, guys!

No comments: