Friday, July 13, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

We had a great day at Chick-fil-A. We have been going to the Cow Appreciation Day for years now, but today was the best one yet. My mom, the boys and I went to the AF one for lunch with my friend Emily and her kids and then with Katie and Jack for dinner. It was a wild day with lots of chicken eating!
Zoe (my friend Emily's daughter) and Tate are so cute together!

American Fork for Lunch!
We had a great time with Emily and her kids!
Corey was not too excited about the cow...
This is the best we could get of the three of them....
University Mall Chick-fil-A for dinner!
Doesn't Baby Jack look so cute? I made his little hat and he already had the jammies.

Corey loves Baby Jack




It was a great day!
   

1 comment:

Tammi said...

I love this! Michael, Brianna and I went to visit Kim in South Carolina for July 4th and we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch one day and the girl who waited on us was named Megan! It made a yummy lunch even more special :)