Monday, April 28, 2008

Great Mother

My grandma (my mom's mom) came to visit this past week for the graduation. It was really neat to have her here and to introduce her to Tate. Tate had to stare at her for quite awhile (with his "Nathan" look), which he does to anyone new he meets. He then warmed up and loved playing with great mother (as she wants to be called because that is what we called her mother). We spent the weekend shopping, going out to eat, BBQing and playing Wii. We love you grandma and it was so great to see you! Thanks for coming all the way from Ohio to visit!Fun time with great grandma

The four generation shot

Hess family shot

Tate grabs everything!!

Tiny graduate :)

My boys!!! (and new favorite picture)

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Megan you so are lucky to have such wonderful women in your life like Great Mother and your Mom! I love the four generation shot...what a treasure. Tate gets cuter everytime I see pictures of him. Can't wait to meet him.

Natalie said...

Grandma Rose!!! What a delight to see her on your blog! I still remember fondly the BBQ at your house when I met her and my thrilling conversation with Howard...

The Fischer Family said...

It's not fair that Grandma Rose looks so young! WOW! It's so great that she was able to come out for your mom's graduation. I do love the shot of Nate and Tate. What hotties :) I just want to know when I get to meet them!!!!!!

Tricia said...

megan,
love the four generation shot!
also, the photo of your two men!
trish

Jill said...

Natalie's comment reminded me of meeting Grandma Rose. That's so neat that she got to come and see you and meet Tate. Such a cute family! I know this is random, but tonight at a R.S. meeting I just got to thinking about friends and friendships and I treasure our friendship so much. I seriously LOVE all of my roomies and I'm so glad we still get to see each other occasionally.