Saturday, April 19, 2008

Springtime for Taters

Utah has the craziest weather. It is 80 degrees one day and then snows the next day, literally. But, we have been enjoying a few nice days lately. Well, I should say the rest of Utah has been enjoying the weather. We have had the stomach flu in our house and have been confined. Thankfully, my mom was on Spring Break from teaching and came over for two days to help out. I couldn't have done it without her cause I couldn't move, let alone take care of Tate. Friday afternoon, I was feeling a little better and we decided to go outside to get some fresh air. What a beautiful day!! Tate loved exploring the grass, flowers and trees. I like to show him the outside of our house every now and then. :) These pictures are in our front yard with the pretty daffodils and other yellow flowers (that I don't know the name of). I love Spring!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my, he is getting so big!!

Jill said...

Cute pictures! You've got a little preppy boy, don't you? :) I'm jealous of your weather, but sorry you've been sick. Love ya!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

What a cute boy! I love the pix and I love that hat. I am looking forward to your phone call. Hope all is well.

The Fischer Family said...

I'm glad the snow didn't stay around long-but I'm sorry you guys got sick! Thank goodness for moms huh?!?!? Tate looks so cute!

Jeannie said...

Tate is such a cute boy! Stevie looks awesome too! Hope you guys are feeling better!

Natalie said...

Have you ever considered sending all of Tate's hand-me-downs to Garrett? :) I think I'm going to have a talk with Susie Q about getting a job at the Baby Gap!