Thursday, September 11, 2008

Eleven Months Old!

I am a little bit of a slacker cause Tate turned 11 months on Saturday. He keeps me SO BUSY! He is a crawling, climbing and pulling-up maniac! He wants to be moving and exploring every second of the day. He isn't our snuggly baby too much anymore! Tate is doing so much better with his eating and can now eat almost anything. We still have to be careful because, as I am finding out, eggs are in a lot of things! Tate is just a happy, sweet and funny little boy and I CANNOT believe he is about to be one year old. I love spending time with him and the older he gets, the more fun we have as buddies. I am so much in love with this baby, I might explode!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Almost 1!! I can't believe it. Only another mom can know how you feel when you describe how much you love your baby. I could never understand how I could love another baby as much as I loved Jordan, but when you have another, the love just multiplies. It is so great!

HILL HESS said...

I guess it's time for another one! :) Time to start catching up with us!! JK! Love the Cowboys shirt.

The Fischer Family said...

It is amazing to think that you can love another person so much! Just wait until you have another one! You never realize how much you can love. Your heart never runs out of room! It's so wonderful!