Friday, September 26, 2008

Gato is a Funny Word

The other day, we opened a package from Nathan's parents for Tate's birthday (we know it was early!!). He loved it from the second we took it out of the box and was climbing on it all night. While we were all playing, Nathan said "Gato" (spanish for cat in case you don't hablo espanol) because the toy teaches Spanish. Well, this cracked Tate up. Luckily, I had my camera handy and we were able to get this recorded. It cracks me up everytime I see it... So, blogger won't let me upload it directly here for some reason, so here is the link to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKgDa7Q9ehM

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

That is hilarious!

Natalie said...

What a cute video and one silly little boy! So cute. I can't believe Tate is almost one!

HoltFamily said...

That was so funny! There's nothing funnier than the word "gato"--except watching a one-year-old sitting on a box, laughing everytime his daddy says it!