Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a wonderful Halloween! Tate dressed up as a monkey and I dressed up as a banana. We had fun playing outside and watching all of the neighborhood kids walk around. Tate loved being in his costume and also loved playing in the candy bowl. It was such a great night!




Before we dressed up Tate, I had some fun taking pictures of him playing outside. Please note that he is STANDING in the first picture. He is such a big boy and I would guess that he will be walking pretty dang soon. He breaks me heart when he looks so old.

4 comments:

Stevie said...

What a cute little monkey!! And his mom's a pretty cute banana too! But who's that crazy lady in the pink hat? ;)

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh he's so darn cute in his costume and I love the banana in his pocket. Megan, as always you look great! I can always count on you to dress up for Halloween.

Kelli said...

Old Navy costume right? They have the best, and he is absolutely adorable!!! I love your costume too, it just completes the whole thing. I love his hair, he is such a stud.

Jill said...

Love the costumes! Halloween is fun again once you have kids, isn't it?