Sunday, October 5, 2008

One Year Ago Today...

With Tate's first birthday coming tomorrow, I have been very nostalgic lately about the last year. I keep thinking how much our lives have changed (that is an UNDERSTATEMENT!) and how wonderful this past year has been. The last few days, I have been thinking about my pregnancy. It is so crazy for me to think that the crazy little boy I know used to be in my belly. One year ago today, I was overdue and miserable. Nathan and I went to dinner and I thought I had indigestion.... The next day, Taters was born!! Here is me from one year ago....I hope I look different now! :)

2 comments:

Stevie said...

Megan, you looked beautiful when you were pregnant, but you look even more beautiful holding Tate in your arms. You are an amazing mother and Tate is lucky to have two such wonderful parents to love him. I can't believe how much this this little boy has blessed our lives!!

Kelli said...

Oh please let me go to dinner and get "indigestion"!!! Hopefully your blog is a good luck charm for me, I'm so ready to have this baby, although from your picture you look about there too, he was hanging out all in the front huh? You were a cute pregnant lady, aren't 1st bdays so nostalgic?!