Monday, November 3, 2008

So Close And The Cheesecake Factory

Our little Tater Boy is SO CLOSE to walking. Just yesterday, he started walking around the house with this little walker toy. I bought this dang toy forever ago thinking he was going to be an early walker (like I was), but it is finally serving its purpose. Tate spent hours yesterday walking all around our house. He barely uses the walker sometimes, so I am thinking he should be walking pretty soon. He is balancing much better and takes small steps to get to us or furniture. He couldn't walk with this walker two days ago, so I was so excited when he was cruising around yesterday. I guess he insists on growing up..... Here is the link to the Tate Channel on You Tube:

I posted three walking videos, two Halloween videos, and one from the Cheesecake Factory. (Please note that Tate is wearing just a diaper in two of the videos. I am very embarassed by this, as I have issues with babies in diapers- it is all a little too WT for me. However, Tate refused to let me put clothes on him and he was having so much fun being almost naked.)

Speaking of the Cheesecake Factory, I finally got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting since the Utah location opened, but we wanted to wait until it wasn't a 50 hour wait. I was out with Shelley (my sister in law) the other day and we drove past and my heart skipped a beat. So, we went there. It was everything I had dreamed it would be. Here are some photos of our wonderful experience:

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

MMMM, the cheesecake factory! It's the best sitting on top of the Macy's building in SF enjoying amazing food! I'm glad you finally got to go and smart of you to not wait forever...
Yeah, he's walking. So cute, I just bought one of those walking toys last week for Sav, aren't they so cute all by themselves trottin around.

HESS FAMILY said...

I'm jealous you've been to the Cheesecake Factory. It's only 20 +/- minutes from us and I still have never been! Good for Tate! My kids were late walkers. It's exciting, yet sad at the same time, watching your child become so independent. It's ok to cry :).

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness...I too have been dreaming of the Cheesecake Factory but have yet to make it there! We ate there in Hawaii and it was so awesome. I think about it all the time. I only have another week of school and then we should meet there for lunch or something!

Julie said...

I've never been there...umm, dinner location for girls nigh tout, after Twilight???