Thursday, November 6, 2008

Walker (Texas Ranger)

It's official: Tate is walking. He first started walking from the couch to his stand up toy (about 5 steps) on Monday night. I was watching TV and saw him and I freaked out. My heart started to physically hurt and I cried. Now, Tate is walking back and forth all over the place. He can take about 10 or so steps to get across the room. He is still a little wobbly, but he is getting more confidence all the time. Look out world, we have a toddler on our hands!

I have yet to get a really good video of him walking because I never know when he is going to take off. But, this is a few steps proof. :) (This is also on the Tate Channel.)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

So I love the "Texas Ranger" add-on. You kill me Megs! What a cute video. The best part is the big smile on his face and seeing how proud he is of himself. (I also happen to be a sucker for babies in footie pjs!)

I made the header in Photoshop Elements using digital scrapbooking stuff I downloaded. Do you have that program? It is super easy if you have Photoshop. Are you familiar at all with digital scrapbooking? Let me know and I'll give you instructions from there. Give me a call!

The Fischer Family said...

Way to go Taters! Hooray for walking! You're life will never be the same again...but in a very fun and exciting way! I'm so glad I can get on again to catch up with you guys :)

Jo Lynn said...

Yeah for Tate, that is so sweet. I just bought Sav that same toy, even the same color; got to love Target. I agree completely, my father in law always says if babies weren't cute we'd beat them. LOL
I tagged you, I can't wait to read about your seven quirks. Only if you want to participate, but knowing you I'd imagine you have some funny ones. LOL

HILL HESS said...

very cute- what a great smile he has! you can tell he's so proud of himself!

Julie said...

big boy! Look out world, here comes Tate! They seem so big when they start walking!

HESS FAMILY said...

SO CUTE!